The global shapers community is a network of hubs developed and led by young people who are exceptional in their potential, their achievements and their drive to make a contribution to their communities.
- Leadership: Young individuals with great potential for future leadership roles in society and with verifiable achievements.
- Age: Between 20 and 31 years old at the time of nomination.
- Entrepreneurship: From all walks of life and share a spirit of entrepreneurship in the global public interest.
- Social service: Highly committed to develop leadership potential towards serving society.
- Commitment: Ready to be deeply engage in the Shapers Community, reinforcing its mission and objectives and supporting their fellow Shapers in their individual and professional development of Information for Applicants
Information for Applicants
Once applications are received, the Bhopal Hub will screen them. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview shortly after